Contacts are the recipients of your email marketing email campaigns.
Lists allow you to group or segment Contacts for specific Email Campaigns.
Additional Contact Fields allow you to insert contact information such as Company, Address, City, State, ZIP, Phone, Mobile, Fax, and Gender.
Go here to learn how to Add Contacts.
Go to “Contacts” on the main navigation menu.
On the Dashboard, you will see the boxes as described below:
In the section labeled Contacts by Status:
Email Contact Status Pie Chart
What you can do with the Pie Chart:
• Expand – Expanded view to increase the chart size
• Print – Click on the Print icon to print the chart
• Download – Click on the download icon to download as CSV data or PNG image
• View Contacts – Click on the slices of the chart to view the contacts associated with that enroll or deactivation method.
In the section labeled Contact Trends
Contact Trends Graph
This is a graphical representation of your email contact activity. Hover over the graph bars to get more info. Click graph bars to see the email contacts associated with the events. Hover over graph line points to get more info. Click graph line points to see the email contacts associated with the events.
• Expand Chart – Expand the view to increase the chart size
• Print – Prints the current chart view.
• Download – Hover here to select the following:
• Download as CSV– Creates a CSV file of the chart data.
• Download as Image – Creates a PNG image of the chart that you can download.
• Select Graph Data – Select the checkboxes to show the following data:
• Active – Shows graph line of total active email contacts.
• Subscribed – Shows bar graph of email contacts who subscribed.
• Manually Added – Shows bar graph of email contacts who were added using the import or admin forms.
• Unsubcribed– Shows bar graph of email contacts who unsubscribed.
• Deactivated by Bounces -Shows bar graph of email contacts who hard bounced.
• Complained – Shows bar graph of email contacts who complained.
• Manually Deactivated – Shows bar graph of email contacts who were deactivated using the admin forms.
• Zoom – Select the scaling of your data between week, month, 3 months, 6 months, year to date, or All. Use the slider and handles at the bottom of the graph to create a custom zoom level.
In the section labeled Quick Contact Search:
Perform a quick search for contacts by First Name, Last Name or Email Address. To search for Contacts or by other fields, click on the Advanced Search link.
In the section labeled Reports for Contacts:
• Email Contacts added in the last 30 days
• Unsubscribed in the last 30 days
• Monthly totals for the last 3 months for:
In the section labeled Lists:
A compact view of all of your Lists with a count of the Active Contacts in the List.
• Click the “Manage Lists” link to open the full manage list page.
• Click the icon to see a list of all Active Contacts in the List.
• Data for each list:
• List Label
• Display – Public or Private (Public lists can be viewed on Contact Profile form and Standard Sign Up Form.)
• Active Contacts – The number of active contacts in the list.
In the section labeled Add Contact:
Add a single Contact in this section and assign them to one or more Lists. If you need to add multiple Contacts, click the Add Multiple Contacts link to open a new Add Contacts window with additional options.