1. Go to Email Campaigns > Image & File Library on the main navigation menu OR Open the Image & File Library through the Email Content Editor.
2. Select the Upload icon then select one of the following options:
My Computer – Upload images that are stored on your local computer.
1. Select My Computer to open the Upload window.
2. Drag an Drop files or use the Select Files button to select files from your computer into the Upload window.
3. You will now see the files listed to be uploaded.
4. Use the Upload button on the Upload window to begin uploading.
5. The Upload Window will close when all files have been uploaded.
Dropbox – Upload images that are stored in your Dropbox account.
Google Drive – Upload images that are stored in your Google Drive account.
Files must be less than 20 MB to upload.
File Names with Spaces – If you upload an image file that has spaces or special characters in the file name they will be automatically replaced with an hyphen “-” character to ensure Internet compatibility.